Monday, March 28, 2011

Dreary Monday

March 28, 2011 - Crummy day here in Leland with damp, cool weather ruining my golf day. I think I've been remiss in not mentioning the fact that my wife has been nothing but totally committed to me and my new reality. I think she's suffering more than I am over this. By now I'm mostly pissed off and disgusted  but Joanne is truly suffering with sleepless nights and some truly crummy days as she internalizes my misery. I feel like I need to care for her as much as she is me. Watching me endure the months of treatment will NOT be the highlight of her life. I feel as bad for her as she does for me. She certainly deserves better than the hand she's been dealt. My once athletic self has been declining for years. I feel bad about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment